We encourage you to enroll in our 4 Week Beginner Introductory program.
Who is it for?
Anyone looking to start a new fitness program and learn how to move safely and correctly. Your technique and ability to learn correctly will be our number 1 priority.
This is a 4 week/3 days a week Beginner Program that specialises in beginner introductory to CrossFit. You will complete the program within a small group of 3-5 like minded people looking to kick start their fitness journey.
During this 4 week program you will learn:
Barbell and Kettlebells movements along with basic gymnastic/body weight movements and many CrossFit movements. You will be provided with variations and educated on how to modify exercises/movements to suit your fitness level and experience.
On completion of the 4 week program you will be completely confident and ready to join our regular group fitness classes.
As well as joining an amazing community you also get access to the all the following during your 4 Week Program.
- Access to specialty Beginner Introduction classes (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) then access to full timetable after first week (must attend 3 beginner sessions before and then continue to attend beginner classes)
- Access you own goal setting booklet – Get you on track and stay motivated for the 4 weeks and beyond!
- Nutrition package – Info package + Food plan + Shopping List
- Fitness tracking software – Keep track of your fitness throughout the 4 weeks and beyond!
- Mobility drills booklet
- After first week you will have access to our Olympic lifting Program – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons at 5.30pm
Cost is $60 per week.
Our next 4 Week Beginner Program will be kicking off on the 20th January 2020. Register your interest below.
BE OUR NEXT SUCCESS STORY AT CFC!
To find out more information and to register please complete the form below: